The Center for Family Research
The Center for Family Research is an organizational unit of Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń (Poland), established on May, 1st 2017.
We concentrate on broadly-understood family matters, especially families defined in a classic sense. The main activities of The Center for Family Research are conducting research and providing consulting and specialized activities. We also make efforts concerning the implementation and evaluation of projects and educational activities in the field of family relationships, pro-family policy and family support. Our target is also to take actions in the interdisciplinary and cross-sectoral perspective, as well as professional academic diagnosis, developing theories concerning social policy, social work and social pedagogy. It is a starting point in formulation and popularization of postulates, as well as solutions, which are necessary to implement social innovation and improvement of the existing security system, as well as family support.
- I International Scientific Conference of Research on Family Services
- The POWER Structural Funds program grant for research on the cooperation model of institutions supporting families.
- Conference in Edinburgh (18-20.04.2018)
- Daniel Moulin-Stożek Ph.D.: How successfully publish in highly rated journals?
- Visit of Sasa Horvat Ph.D. from the University in Zagreb