The Center for Family Research Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń has a great pleasure to invite you to
1st International Scientific Conference of Research on Family Services
that will be held in Toruń on 11th -13th March 2019.
The main objective of the conference is to enable and promote a scientific debate on family services and institutions providing such services. The International Scientific Conference of Research on Family Research aims to launch a discussion on the cooperation of local institutions supporting families. Our primary goal is to create an interdisciplinary debate and a common platform where researchers can exchange and compare their research findings, experiences, identify good practices and action recommendations on children and family welfare.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
● supporting family in local environment – theoretical and practical context,
● cooperation in child and family services,
● social innovation and modern technology as a tool to improve Family Services,
● evaluation of Family Services,
● institutions supporting families,
● researches on family in crisis – methodological aspects,
● axiological perspectives in family-centered theory and practice.
High priority is given to the interdisciplinary nature of the conference. We believe that the discussion undertaken by representatives of different academic disciplines can lead to better cooperation in institutions supporting families.
The conference will be held in English. Preference will be given to articles resulting from the empirical research.